In Colorado, water damage and mold can wreak havoc on your home or place of business. At Lakewood Water Damage, we deal with both of the destructive forces of water and mold and have the right experience, technology and personnel to quickly recover your property and make things Lakewood Water Damage, Fast.
Most water damage doesn’t become permanent until 36-48 hours after initial exposure. After that time, life-threatening molds and bacterial population explosions begin to take hold and structural/superficial damages begin to become critical. Don’t wait for your leak or flood to become a major, expensive problem!
Call Lakewood Water Damage in Lakewood for an immediate solution to your water woes at [phone number]
Leaks and sewer backups don’t wait for business hours and that’s why Lakewood Water Damage’s Emergency Response team is available 24/7 – 365 days a year to quickly respond to your water damage disaster and make things dry and Lakewood Water Damage, Fast.
Paper towels and your shop vac can only do so much to control standing water. Our state of the art industrial water elimination equipment will quickly and effectively remove wetness from your home or business so that we can more quickly make things habitable once again. Trust Lakewood Water Damage time tested water removal techniques to help you dry out your home.
- Gas powered large volume pumps to remove even standing, stagnant water quickly
- Industrial grade dehumidifiers wick away moisture from tricky interior spaces and compromised ceiling panels
- A small army of blowers let us use the natural power of evaporation to quickly remove water from carpets, walls, flooring and furniture or upholstery.
- Water damage restoration techniques from Lakewood Water Damage will remove those lingering signs of discoloration and warping.
- Deodorization of all effected area so that you can get back into your property without that lingering “wet basement” smell or molds.
- Sterilization of all water damaged areas so that future odors or bacterial/ mold growths don’t take hold after we’ve left your Lakewood home or business.
If you’ve had standing water or excess humidity inside your Lakewood property, you may have a colony of mold growing right underneath your nose. Molds are tricky because they often hide in spaces you don’t often visit: behind walls, around leaky plumbing, or even inside insulation. But just because you can’t see a mold, doesn’t mean you aren’t exposed to its noxious spores that can pose serious health complications.
Molds range from allergy inducing to fatal and unfortunately affect those most at risk first – small children, pregnant women, the elderly, immune-compromised individuals, or those with preexisting respiratory issues. If you or those close to you are suffering from mold symptoms or if you suspect that you may have a mold infestation in your Colorado house or place of business, contact Lakewood Water Damage to inspect and eradicate it.
- Thorough hazmat inspection with mold spore detection
- Isolation of infected environment
- Elimination of all mold colonies
- Sterilization of effected areas
- Preventative measures
Call us today to schedule an initial assessment of your mold risk or for immediate response to eliminate mold immediately [phone number]